Sunday 7 September 2008

Guess The Word!

So about a year back, I wrote this poem and tonight at almost the same time - 2 30 AM- I feel this poem suits my mood very well! Hence the post...

7 letters end the joy
7 letters make me say oh boy!

The first 4 make you a bore
The rest 3 added, allow you to scream more

Wondering what the word actually is
No not yet will I tell, you will have to continue reading this

I mite go on & on until I wish to stop
Or I mite be lucky enough if the word just goes, I hope

So far there seem to be no signs of it fading away
Its just clinging to me, oh dear! Is it yet to stay?

I’m thinking of ways to get it off me
Hmm ...what can I do? Common...lets see

I could go to the beach, which sounds excellent, wow!
But I’m afraid that’s not something I can really do now

So I need to think of strategies to help me for the moment
Can’t someone help me? About their holidays... how have they spent?

But again there is no one to ask,
It’s just me & notepad, no one else on this task

Coming back, you must have figured the word I suppose,
The mood of this poem may give you an answer that’s very close

If, still, you feel, you haven’t a clue
I suggest you've got to read paragraph two

You’ve got the 4 letters already you just need to add three
And there you have your word, and that’s what’s clinging to me

Sadly, it’s not left me as yet, but a lil’ has at least gone
So nearing the end of this poem, the word is also known

In the end we've both benefitted, despite all this mess
You've got your word and...My BOREDOM is getting less! :)

3 comments:

Sayyeda said...

lol.. I knew the word right from the start after bearing with your complains of being boredddddd!

Sayyeda said...

Anddd I feel the samee right now lol.

Kulsum said...

It's super boring tonight...! :( and sehri time's not arrivin fast as well!