Wednesday 19 October 2011

Thoughts in moments of despair...


*I came across a song with beautiful lyrics the other day, and I thought to myself that after quite sometime here were some meaningful, intense lyrics with alot of depth to them. Enjoy the lyrics below.*



After separating me away from my dreams
I wonder where God is
I dont even know when I became a stranger to myself it seems
How do I live when wandering my soul is.

Why do my paths question, 'where's the destination?'
the paths of the heart are such that there is no destination
search for me i live sumwhere around lost
My heart is elsewhere
and life is elsewhere
My breaths are there then why am I not alive

my fate is scattered everywhere and flowing like sand
Out of my hands
how then can I write a new story,
when all I can see is just despair.

But the paths I chose were my own decision
then why am I still dissatisfied
It beats me that what mistake have I made
to experience such a life

the few lines on the forehead are what the world is about
They tell me, as I wipe away my tears,
they tell me that God's plan is not to be wiped

The paths of the heart are such that there is no destination
search for me I live sumwhere around lost
My heart is elsewhere
and life is elsewhere
My breaths are there then why am I not alive

Why should I be awake while someone else gets the chance to dream
Why is my God watching yet nothing seems to be happening
Then tell me, Why should I be awake while someone else gets the chance to dream
Tell me, Why should I be awake.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U r Just too good with all this...Keep it up lady:)