Wednesday 19 March 2014

I've been interested in photography for as long as I can remember. It started with an obsession of a camera phone (I had a 8 megapixels Samsung) with which I snapped anything small that came my way. I'm now happy to own a Nikon D5200 and whenever this pharmacist gets time outside her science world you'll see her, One hand on camera, one hand on the zoom lens, zooming in and out and trying to get some good photos. Here's some of my work- I only try!

Dubai Trip October 2013 :-)

White Royalty on the Dubai Creek

The Dubai Museum

Burj Khalifa emerges in the distance- view from the Evening Sonata

A Small Abra (Water Taxi) floating on the Dubai Creek

Sunset on the Dunes 

Love at Sunset Sight - Desert Safari <3 p="">
Canopies of Arabian Setting

The tallest structure in the world- The glitter of the Burj Khalifa

Dancing to the music -The Dubai Fountains

Watch this space for more! And feedback is always welcome :)

No comments: