Friday 9 January 2009

I like

I like humour that doesn’t need to be retold, to make u laugh...only recalling it is enough to get u into fits


I like intelligence which is not screaming to make you notice...its silence however speaks volumes


I like appreciation that does not have to be decked up with words...but when said while looking in the eye means a lot


I like company that may not necessarily be by my side all the time...but its presence makes up for all the times of its absence


I like conversations that do not have to be lengthy, to get you interested...but are fun and honest to be worthwhile remembering


I like fun that doesn’t have to be planned in advance, to be counting down to...but is spontaneous enough to enjoy every moment


I like arguments that aren't impulsive or full of taunts, but where…with all due respect, both sides allow trains of thoughts to be built


I like responses that do not have to be chased to be received, but…are received as soon as the question is raised


I like... a lot more things…but to end on a lighter note


I like sleep that doesn’t need tosses n turns for its arrival…simply placing the head on the cold pillow sends u off to dreamland


PS: I’m going there rite now!:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kulsum! This reminds me of us! The easy conversations. Ur v talented! xxx

Kulsum said...

Thanks! c u soon! xx

Sayyeda said...

I like blogs that don't need to be told they're good because its already evident that they're good! lol.

Kulsum said...

LOL u've caught sum vibes from reading that..i can tell..:)

Sayyeda said...

lol that was the whole point :P